We make winning the war on drugs a reality. Our goal is to limit our client’s exposure to liability, substantial non-compliance fines, sanctions, loss of business privileges, and of course, loss of productivity.
Our business is founded on the basis that testing for drugs and alcohol, especially on an unexpected random-type basis, is one of the single most effective ways to deter substance abuse.
To consistently exceed our customers expectations by providing the best in class products and superior customer service.
USA Mobile Drug Testing will be the premier provider of a complete suite of employment compliance services in the United States.
The mission, vision and values of USA Mobile Drug Testing will be guided by the following core values:
- Demonstrating honesty and sincerity in all of our dealings.
- Upholding only the highest ethical principles.
- Making decisions that reflect the highest standards of stewardship and accountability of resources.
- Being accountable for our actions.
- Delivering every product and service to our franchisee’s and clients in a timely professional manner.
- Developing a well trained high quality workforce.
- Showing pride in our efforts and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Working in full cooperation and mutual support that inspires trust and respect to achieve a common goal.
- Creating a spirit of outstanding services.
- Working together with our franchisee’s to achieve our common goal.
- Showing consideration or regard for an individual or institution.
- Judging all people on their merits.
- Being tolerant and appreciative.
- Accepting individual differences.
(1) American Council For Drug Education. (2) Center for Decease Control and Prevention (3) National Highway Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) National Roadside Survey.
Legal Disclaimer: This web site and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of our Federal Disclosure Document (FDD). There are certain states that require the registration of a FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. We may not be registered in all those registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states.